- Highly qualified teachers with degrees in early childhood or related fields
- Registered Nurse on staff
- Center is home-like rather than institutional, a home away from home
- Procare security system to control access and security to building
- Summer Camp Programs that include Swimming Lessons, weekly visits to Surfari Joe's Indoor Waterpark, Bowling, Skating, Kalamazoo 10 Movie Theatre, Miniature Golf, Sky Zone, Fountains, Annual Carnival, Open Gym Time, horseback riding, etc.
Please note: information may vary depending on location.
We have nearly 12,000 sq feet of total space for children to play and learn. We recently added 6500 sq. feet of space for our
Preschool and School-Age Programs. This additional space includes: arts/crafts room, cooking kitchen for kids,
multi-purpose (gym) room featuring a rock climbing wall, climbing ropes, basketball hoop, sport court flooring, and a music
system for dance/fitness classes. We've added two large additional classrooms with play lofts and wide-open views.
These panoramic views of nature with bench seating allow plenty of natural light and a perfect spot to sit and read a great book
or watch the train that passes by a few times throughout the day.